Why have free elections, which are a centerpiece of our American system of government, unless / until, we take the responsibility to elect individuals, who put the best interests of all our citizens, and, the nation, as a whole, first? We have often witnessed less – than, stellar, politicians, who, when elected, never made that essential transformation, to becoming statesmen, and, the nation suffered! However, what we have witnessed, since the election of Donald Trump, as President of the United States, is unlike anything, in recent memory! It seems, instead of focusing on the needs of all Americans, this administration has had a distinct personal / political agenda, which, often, appears, at – odds, with what we hope for, anticipate, and expect from the occupants of the White House! If we hope, to avoid negating, most of the exceptional things, the US has accomplished, and stood – for, for nearly, two – and – a – half years, voters must seek representation from individuals, who prioritize, quality service, and keeping / maintaining, our FAITH. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it matters.
1. Face facts; fresh look; future; furnish; fruition: Ignore the empty rhetoric, promises, and populist approaches, and elect people, who will face the facts, and proceed accordingly! These individuals must take a fresh look, instead of merely, proceeding, with the same – old, same – old, ways! How can the nation, prepare for the future, unless / until, our public officials, furnish genuine leadership, which brings, the most relevant, sustainable direction, to fruition?
2. Attitude; aptitude; attention; action plan; articulate: The motto / slogan of President Trump's original campaign, which his supporters, continue to endorse, to this day, Make America Great Again , provides a negative message, assuming we are no longer, a great nation! Rather, our leaders need a positive, can – do, forward – looking, attitude, and develop the skill – set / aptitude, combined with willingness to pay keen attention, to the true specified! They must articulate an inspiring, motivating, clear message, for what they suggest, their reasoning / rationale, and how it serves the common good!
3. Ideas; imagination; innovate; ideology; integrity: When one holds public office, someone is always watching, so it's essential to elect individuals with the utmost degree of genuine, absolute integrity! They must convey ideas, which make a relevant, sustainable difference, by using a well – developed, imagination, and being ready, willing and able, to effectively, innovate, while staying, true, to the core ideology, of the people!
4. Time – tested; trends; Timely: There's no reason to reinvent the wheel, so a good official, must use time – tested methods, while fully considering the relevant trends, and doing so, in a well – considered, timely manner!
5. Healing; honest; head / heart: A responsible voter should demand honest leadership, which emphasizes, healing the nation, and its people, for the common good, by bringing about a meeting – of – the – minds! Great leaders use the finest aspects of both, their emotional, as well as logical components, in a head / heart balance!
Wake up, America, and, demand, your public officials, focus on keeping our FAITH! Be a responsible, forward – looking, American citizen!
This article is brought to you by Kokula Krishna Hari Kunasekaran! Visit Website or Follow back at @kkkhari