Every year, many young and not-so young people decide to marry, but now it is even more relevant. What is the symbol of the unbreakable union of two loving hearts? Of course, the wedding rings these small jewelries that can cost millions, because of its brightness, refinements and unique performance. We bring you the top of most expensive wedding ring.
1. In the first place in the top is Brittany Murphy with her ring, or rather rings. Apparently her fiancé, Simon Monyak decided that one is not enough and offered her two rings. However, let us face that the man has good tastes and turned to Neil Lane platinum and diamonds rings. In the first ring is inserted a yellow diamond weighing 5 carats in a small scattering of transparent stones and the second one is transparent with a square cut.
2. For Elizabeth Hurley the ring was created by special order by Chopard and included in the collection of elite jewelry of this brand. The ring itself is fashionable and is made from white gold and encrusted with diamonds in an impressive 15.09 carats.
3. Quite a bit, just 0.09-carat diamond in the ring yielded a square stone for Selity Ebanks. But all things were in vain, as Victoria's Secret's model did not married her darling, Nick Cannon. As we see, even the most expensive wedding ring is no substitute for real feelings; It only serves as a nice complement.
4. Divorced from previous husband and suing him for a huge part of the state, she is once again going to marry with a man whose financial condition is not inferior to the previous chosen one. This refers to Ivanka Trump, the ex-wife of Donald Trump. This woman really could not be left without an extraordinary ring, because it has its own line of jewelry. Indeed, designer platinum ring encrusted with emerald cut diamonds weighing 12 carats was a celebrity.
5. Charlie Sheen was particularly original in the choice of the ring for his lady Brooke Mueller. A platinum ring is quite commonplace as it inspires respect except that the size of the diamond – 11 carats, which is very impressive.
6. The world-famous comedian Eddie Murphy could not be confined to classical diamonds. So after a long search among products of Cartier House he chose a yellow diamond ring and gave it to Tracey Edmonds.
7. Manufacturer Neil Lane has been a leader in manufacturing of expensive wedding rings for celebrities. The rings of this manufacturer opened our top dream rings and here we come again upon him. But this ring is more modest and the owner is Kate Walsh.
8. Some celebrities prefer to stick with tradition and do not offer expensive jewelry, but the real heirlooms. So did Ross McCall, giving the ring handed down in his family from generation to generation to his lady, actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. The ring is extremely beautiful and is a composition of large decorated diamond, framed by ten white stones of smaller sizes. That is really a great symbol of trust.
Fascination that diamonds generate, these so great and pure gems, was supplied and maintained over the centuries by a number of special pieces. In general, it is about very rare diamonds which has impressive sizes or unique colors. Of course, those who received these gifts of the earth were kings, rich noble families and famous tycoons. These special diamonds have remained in history, so it deserves to mention them. Contrary to popular belief, diamonds are found in many colors, not just transparent. And some colors are rare and more valuable than others.
The most expensive wedding ring with a blue diamond was created by Chopard jewelry craftsmen. In comparison with other diamond rings and all the other ornaments of female hands they seem, to put it mildly, unattractive. The most expensive ring is different from others in that it incorporates a huge oval blue diamond. Blue diamonds are considered the most rare and expensive in the world. It was found in the field of boron (chemical element). This stone weighs nine carats. In addition to the exciting and unique blue diamond ring the Chopard ring also has smaller diamonds on each side, which are located close to each other, forming an incredibly beautiful jewelry. As for the base, it is made of 18 carat white gold. The ring was evaluated at $ 16.26 million. Such a significant amount can make a hole in the wallets of even the very wealthy persons of the world.
It seems that the latest trends in jewelry are starting to leave in the background the white diamonds and are bringing forth the colored diamonds. Called fancy, they are becoming increasingly popular. At least this is the case for engagement and wedding rings. One explanation is the behavior of celebrities – Brittany Murphy and Rebecca Romijn are just two of them who received wedding rings with colored diamonds. Shades of yellow and orange or brown (cognac) are very attractive. If you want to buy a colored diamond ring, you must study the market well, because things are very different from white or colorless diamonds. Fred Cuellar, author of "How to Buy a Diamond" said that "color is the king, all other things are secondary."
Of all things one might find in the famous blue box from Tiffany, this yellow diamond wedding ring of 25.27 carats, set in white and yellow gold is priceless. Its beauty and price make future brides to lose their senses and the men next to them start to feel cold shivers.
Black diamonds are among the most popular and most spectacular gems in the luxury sector, their special aspect giving a significant load of distinction and brilliance. A relatively new occurrence in the design of jewelry, black diamonds are intriguing due to their mystery, occult and exotic air that surrounds them. Because they are so rare, black diamond wedding ring are more expensive that usual diamonds. For example, the black wedding ring in Grisogono Collection weighing 83,39 carats was evaluated at $ 1,2 million.